Saturday, June 5, 2010

Paige Senior Pics

We recently took a trip to Green Bay, Wisconsin. It was so lovely, and we had a lot of fun!
While I was there I got to take Paige's Senior photos. I don't think we have an equivalent tradition here, I don't remember taking senior photos, all though I did graduate some time ago ;) I think it is a wonderful way to capture the moment, as it only happens once!
 Paige is a natural beauty, definitely an all American girl. We had fun taking these shots, despite the heat of the day, and competing with a wedding party for the scenic spots. Her sister Alexandra hopped in for some poses with the resident Queen Suki. Both sisters are full of sweetness and the perfect amount of sassy-  :) They are equally beautiful but are like night and day. I had so much fun with these ladies!


















No comments:

Post a Comment