Thursday, June 24, 2010

Caitlin and Jeff

While on Vacation in Vancouver I got to sneak in a session with my beautiful sister and her husband Jeff. It was so wonderful to see them, it had been a year and a half since we last had the chance. It's so expensive to fly across the country, and life has a way of keeping you busy. It did me wonders to see my family! Cait and Jeff weren't too happy with their wedding photos from a few years back, and wanted to capture some good shots of the two of them together. I wish I'd had more time, and I wish we had been able to do our second planned shoot with cowboy boots and guitars... next time :)  They really are a great couple, they compliment each other well. Cait and Jeff wanted a casual shoot to reflect their fun, laid back personalities, so we headed down to Kits beach to snap some pictures. I hope I earned my stay in their guest room, lol.















No comments:

Post a Comment