Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cheryl

We visited Salmon Arm last week, and  I took advantage of the scenery to do a session with my cousin Cheryl. She recently became engaged to a really nice guy named Dave, and they seem really happy with each other. Cheryl and Dave were kind enough to drive us up to my hometown to visit my grandfather, who is 95. It was a pretty emotional journey for me, wonderful, and incredibly sad at the same time. Cheryl wanted a shoot to capture the moment she is in now, a lovely reason to celebrate. This really resonated with me after seeing my Gramps. All we have are these moments, we must enjoy and celebrate each and every one. Cheryl was a little nervous in front of the camera, but as you can see she had little reason. We even managed to convince Dave to hop in for a few!




















No comments:

Post a Comment