Friday, July 2, 2010

Lim Family

Once again, I had the opportunity to do a session with the Lim family. This time, it was the entire extended family. We did 2 parts, one more formal shots at the house, and then some more casual ones in a nearby park. Shooting with an entire extend family, especially with small children, is a toughie. So many shots I thought I had nailed, when I blew them up I discovered one child or another was always making faces, lol. It is hard to shoot large posed group shots, and co-ordinate everyone, especially kids. Still, we had loads of fun at the park, climbing trees and playing in the flowers. The weather couldn't have been better, and the park made for a pretty background. This family seems very close, and I think it is fantastic that all the kids will have a great support group of cousins, as their parents did. It is always a pleasure to work with the Lim family, they are extremely welcoming and sweet. Here are some of the shots from our latest session.











No comments:

Post a Comment