Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello, and welcome to my brand spanking new blog! I'm a blog virgin, so go easy on me, ok? ;)
This is a great way for me to post updates and photos for my latest shoots. Right now I am immensely focused on stretching my creative limbs and pursuing my dreams. I have let so much needlessly hold me back- so much fear, so much old baggage. Now I am in a place in my life where I am wide open, and left with no excuses. So I let it all go, and hit the ground running. This is what I was meant to do. After many false starts, compromises and hard lessons learned, I am ready. I intend to take life as it is- a marvelous, wacky and oft bittersweet adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to watching your dream blossom into a flower as beautiful as you <3 Can't wait for you to come home to us in June!

    ReplyDelete